Injustice: Gods Among Us Wii U release date confirmed

Batman beat 'em up from the developers of Mortal Kombat coming in April

Warner has announced the Injustice: Gods Among Us UK release date. The beat 'em up starring Batman, Superman and many more DC superstars will be released for Wii U on 19 April.

Injustice Wii U, one of our best Wii U games for 2013 is the new fighting game from Netherealm, the developers of Mortal Kombat. In addition to the DC superheroes, it also stars villains such as The Joker, Harley Quinn and Solomon Grundy.

Is Injustice: Gods Among Us on your shopping list?

Comments

1. KH81314 Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 19:07

I excited for this game. I love the DC universe and I want to play as Batman the most.

2. thecoolmana777 Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 19:14

I'm really looking forward to this game, all the characters look amazing:) I hope you can play as Green Lantern

3. TheSlenderman Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 19:16

The more great games like this are announced, the more I want a wii u :D

4. j bean Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 19:18

Definetly my most wanted out of the upcoming wiiu games. Can't wait!

5. shy guy 64 Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 20:01

i find it hard to say no to a fighting game with dc characters

6. Joe_Crow Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 at 22:52

Just before my birthday :)

7. Tamzily01 Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 06:45

I'll definitely be picking this up. I'm really starting to get into the DCU now. Just wondering whether they'll have one of the magic users playable, such as Dr Fate.

8. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 13:03

Currently enjoying the delights of Tekken,but I wouldn't say no to another fighter,and one with Batman is one that I can't turn down.

9. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 14:58

green lantern is in it although i'd prefer to use the yellow lantern , as for doctor fate he will probably be available through dlc but it will probably depend on how much the fan's want him , me personally i can't wait to break batman's back again with bane ?

10. 1steagle Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 18:09

wait so the dc heroes go bad or something confused :?:

11. danbish Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 18:40

Yes, it is on my shopping list! Fighters generally aren't something I go for but this has really caught my attention.

12. Tamzily01 Thursday 17th Jan 2013 at 02:22

wait so the dc heroes go bad or something confused :?:

They're releasing a prequel comic that should explain everything.