ONM Podcast 44 is *bleep*

Let's just say this one took longer than usual to edit

Every so often, a cultural event occurs that is so divisive, so Earth-shaking, that we on the ONM Podcast just have to take the time to give it its own section. This month, it wasn't Pokémon X and Y that prompted this, but rather the immediate, insane response the new 3DS titles received online. Expect things to get rowdy.

Elsewhere, we discuss our favourite reviews in the magazine this month (including Scribblenauts Unlimited, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Crimson Shroud), Gav gets angry at Matthew for his views on Little Inferno and a listener entertains and scares us in equal measure with a story of Wario's Christmas.

You have the choice of subscribing to our iTunes feed or you can just click on this little red bit of text to get an mp3 as pure as pasteurised snow.

Comments

1. Golden Knight Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 13:46

I miss Chris :'(

2. Zamros Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 15:47

People liked Final Fantasy XIII? YOU DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT!

3. TheSlenderman Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 15:58

It's funny how worked up some people get about a new pokemon game being announced, rather than a remake of an old one.

4. shadowlugia101 Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 19:14

wait, has Chris left the mag and podcast? this better not be the case and does anybody know if he will come back?

5. MatthewONM Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 19:38

Chris is working full-time on CVG now, so won't be appearing as a regular guest on our podcast. I hope, in time, you will come to love the tag-team that is Chandra, Joe, Gav and myself, as much as the affable Scottish rogue who came before us. I'll even put on a dubious Scottish accent if it helps.

6. TheSlenderman Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 20:03

How about as a special guest? :D

7. dap005 Wednesday 16th Jan 2013 at 22:52

The tag team's always brill. The one now, the one before, every since I started reading the mag 3 years ago I've seen the team change dramatically and each member has inspired my writing and produced bad puns in one way or another. I still remember the special 50th issue of ONM and now we're nearing the 100th, crazy. Chris will be missed but the good thing about future mags (ONM included) is that it allows gaming critics to contribute articles even if they're not part of the ONM-team. So this isn't a goodbye yet! But still I'm sure no one would mind the occasional 'special guests' .

8. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 17th Jan 2013 at 11:23

I loved this month's podcast. By far the best in some months. It seemed a bit more structured, and the Pokemon rants were hilarious.
    Also, if I'm honest, it was so good that I don't even miss Chris's presence. He had a good run, even after leaving ONM as a full time member of staff, but now we can get on with enjoying and appreciating the new team. Besides, we still got Gav who's been my favourite for a long time. And at least now we don't have to put up with the constant Duck Tales references.

9. TheMasterSword12 Thursday 17th Jan 2013 at 16:40

how come none of the Onm team are on miiverse ever

10. TheSlenderman Thursday 17th Jan 2013 at 20:28

how come none of the Onm team are on miiverse ever

Too busy making awsome podcasts. :D

11. shadowlugia101 Thursday 17th Jan 2013 at 21:50

aw, shame chris has left but to be honest i still enjoyed this months podcast as much as the previous. keep up the good work guys you guys are awesome and listening to you is one of the highlights of my month :D

12. KoreeluStromboli Thursday 24th Jan 2013 at 16:31

LMAO at the swear words being censored by Pokémon cries four times as of 40:35! XD

13. hammster Monday 28th Jan 2013 at 22:32

poor tom :(

14. Knightendo Monday 28th Jan 2013 at 23:01

I got some strange looks walking to work giggling away to myself at the Pokemon feature!!