First Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows new monster

See the 3DS classic in HD

The first Resident Evil Revelations Wii U trailer shows off one of the new monsters you'll encounter during the game.

The trailer brings together lots of cutscenes and gameplay action from Capcom's survival horror game as we see Jill Valentine shooting down monsters aboard the Queen Zenobia ship. It looked great on 3DS but, as you can see, it is stunning in HD.

Also, at 54 seconds, we get a brief glimpse of a monster we've never seen before.

You can read all about the new enemies, GamePad features and more in the new issue of Official Nintendo Magazine which goes on sale on 24 May.

Comments

1. Slinkington Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 09:46

Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please. Parker and Rachel are my favourite character designs in the game. :(

2. goldenmushroom Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 09:55

looking forward to this one, i never played the 3ds one

3. j bean Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:03

Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please.

I have to agree. I loved this game on 3DS but I do think raid mode could benefit from some more playable characters. A selection of characters from older resi games like Leon and Claire for example would be great.

4. danbish Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:23

Rachel as a playable character in Raid Mode please.

I agree but Capcom being Capcom, they'd make you pay for them instead of having them as unlockable characters that you would normally work for.

5. KH81314 Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 14:15

Do I have to play other Resident Evil Games to understand this one?

6. Nintendoro Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 20:34

Do I have to play other Resident Evil Games to understand this one?

Nope. But it would be clever for you to play resident evil 5 after this one to follow the story