New Castlevania 3DS trailer promises epic 20 hour adventure

See three playable characters in action

This new Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate trailer showcases three characters you'll be able to play as in this epic 20 hour 3DS adventure.

You can see Gabriel, Trevor and Simon Belmont in action is a game that promises intense whip combat and extreme platforming.

The Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate UK release date is set for 8 March. Does this trailer make you want to buy it?

Comments

1. deKay Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:20

After the disappointment that the "original" new Castlevania, I'm back on for this. Looks fantastic.

2. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:47

yes it does , whether or not i'll enjoy it is another thing !

3. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 13:42

Looking really good.

4. KH81314 Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 14:17

Looking great. How connected is this game to the previous one.

5. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 14:46

Looking great. How connected is this game to the previous one.

It's set 25 years after the events of Xbox 360 and PS3 game.

I think I've seen this trailer (or a very similar one boasting "INTENESE(!!) Whip Combat" and "EXTREME(!!) Platforming"), but whether I have or not it certainly makes it look like a ruddy good game. Roll on March.

6. deKay Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 15:00

Most important thing: must have a map that you colour in as you play :)

7. Rufan Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 18:38

I thinking of getting this game it looks really good, I'm kind of hoping for a demo so that I can try out the controls and see if I think I'd bee able to play it or not.

The Weapon kind of reminds me of the chain pandoras Tower, I loved that game and I eventually completed and this looks kind of like that.

8. Mmmyeah Wednesday 23rd Jan 2013 at 19:00

We have a lot to look forward to on 3DS! The 3DS is continuing to prove that there is still a very good reason for there to be dedicated gaming handhelds, the games are far superior to anything a smartphone or tablet can do.

After loads of people saying there just is no market for handhelds anymore its great to see the 3DS thriving because there are enough gamers out there who want to experience this sort of game. It looks like it may well be fantastic.