LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video shows Tony Stark, Hulk and Captain America gameplay

See the Avengers in Stark Tower

This new LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video gives us an early glimpse of Stark Tower where Tony Stark has returned to get his suit, bringing Hulk and Captain America along for the ride.

Assistant Director Steve Sharples talks you through Stark Tower which was featured in Iron Man 1 and 2 and is packed with cool gadgets, robots and cars.

As Tony Stark, you'll be able to hack into computers but you'll also need to switch to Captain America to deflect lasers and machine gun fire with your shield.

The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes release date has been set for Autumn 2013.

Comments

1. Darkblizz Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 11:09

It's looking good. Although maybe I'm just saying that because it's clearly a lot more colourful than Lord of the Rings was.

2. imbusydoctorwho Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 12:26

Looks pretty good,still looking forward to Undercover more.

3. Waldy565 Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 12:39

Cannot say I'm terribly excited now, but I'll no doubt play it anyways. What IS cool is I'm typing this on my Gamepad while listening/watching the vid on my TV (got my Wii U today!) This is SO AWESOME!

4. ledreppe Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 14:06

Looking forward to playing as The Hulk, smashing up lego will be even more fun.

5. SeanWheeler Wednesday 30th Jan 2013 at 19:27

We need a Wii version.

6. Greene-Stuff Thursday 4th Apr 2013 at 17:05

I'm loving the look of the game! I'm still more excited to get into City Undercover's open world, but the characters in this look more fun and have their own abilities! :D