Resident Evil Revelations limited edition box set comes with Jill Valentine's watch

This Japanese limited edition costs £293!

You'll need some spare cash if you want to buy the limited edition Resident Evil Revelations bundle that's coming to Japan in May.

To celebrate the release of Resident Evil Revelations on consoles in May, Capcom are releasing a special limited edition bundle that comes with a soundtrack CD, a BSAA card case, and a BSAA wristwatch as modelled by Jill Valentine. Sound good? Only thing is it costs 42,000 yen which works out at £293 at current exchange rates.

Fans can just buy the game and watch for 39,900 yen (£279) or another limited edition bundle which includes the game, soundtrack CD and BSAA card case for 7,490 yen.

What do you think of this limited edition set? Do you own any rare limited edition box sets?

Comments

1. vix_chan Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 16:40

I've collected quite allot of limited edition gaming merch, but even I know when to draw the line.
    At just under Ł300, there is no way I could ever justify buying that.

Maybe the most expensive thing I have bought was the Final Fantasy Crisis Core PSP from Japan. But that was a console with a game and other little bits and bobs.

2. TheNUKEnukeM Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 16:48

Didn't know she wore a watch.

3. thenintendoer Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 17:26

considering how overpriced things are over that would proabbly be something like Ł350

4. torterratrainer Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 18:18

it's not coming to the west. neither did tyhe original revelations BSAA 3DS carrier case.

5. Smyrlie Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 18:32

This brings a new definition to Game and Watch. :lol: no? I'll let myself out. :(

6. OrangeRakoon Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 19:28

11/10 would laugh again

7. MartinIsAwesome Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 19:49

While the price is ridiculous, it does look like an awesome package.
    The only limited edition version of a game I've ever got was The Last Story which came with the mini-soundtrack CD and artbook. Best part was I got it with Ł10 off the asking price.

8. Riverlution Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 21:49

People must be a bit smug if they can afford this and are able to eat.

9. LOZanges Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 22:04

I laughed my pants off at that. (I bet your reaction was like this: :shock:)

Awww, come on, I bet 9 out of 10 of you would do the same.

PS. No pants were harmed in the making of this comment. :mrgreen:

10. KH81314 Friday 25th Jan 2013 at 22:17

I totally have $350 dollars just for a watch that I didn't even know she wore.

11. vix_chan Saturday 26th Jan 2013 at 02:38

Common guys, how is she suppose to know when tea time is if she hasn’t got a watch!
    Use your head...

12. danbish Saturday 26th Jan 2013 at 10:09

That looks lovely. If I had that kind of money, I'd buy it. Unfortunatley I don't. :(

13. Donkey Kong Jr. Saturday 26th Jan 2013 at 12:18

So, is this a downloadable title or an actual physical hard copy ?

14. adamatsu Saturday 26th Jan 2013 at 19:13

HAHAHAHA very good

15. RainbowGazelle Sunday 27th Jan 2013 at 00:12

I could never afford this, but I wouldn't mind the CD getting released over here! :D