Nintendo want you to interview the developers of Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate

Have you got a question for Ryozo Tsujimoto?

Do you like Monster Hunter? Nintendo have lined up an interview with Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate producer Ryozo Tsujimoto and they want you to ask the questions!

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate is released in the UK in March for 3DS and Wii U. It's an updated version of the brilliant Monster Hunter Tri and, depending on which platform you're playing on, now boasts 3D or HD visuals as well as new monsters.

Once again, Ryozo Tsujimoto is on the production duties and if you have something you've always wanted to ask about Monster Hunter, you should go to Nintendo's Wii U or 3DS Facebook page and post your question.

Loading video...

Only the best ones will be submitted to Tsujimoto and if yours gets picked, it will be featured in a special video.

Comments

1. lrwr14 Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 11:34

Not long now. Can't wait to play the demo.

2. Waldy565 Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 11:40

Awww cool, I'm gonna think up some questions! xD

3. Lonegamer Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 12:08

why a remake and not a n original new monster hunter title that makes full use of the wii u hardware?

4. lrwr14 Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 12:14

Don't ask on here, ask on the Facebook group. MH3U isn't a remake, it's a HD port of the 3DS version to Wii U with online.

5. torterratrainer Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 16:14

will monster hunter 4 be coming to Britain?

puzzling.....

6. KH81314 Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 16:59

I'm wondering why it took them more than a year to even say that they were making this outside of Japan and bring it to Wii U.

7. Mikey01 Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 20:24

If Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is successful in Europe, will a worldwide release for Monster hunter 4 be an option and if not, why?

8. kirbysonic Monday 4th Feb 2013 at 21:44

I don't have facebook access, but I have a question: will the character movement speed be quicker this time?

9. Jarmez Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 00:57

I don't really want to use Facebook to be honest. Here's my question: Will there be a Limited Edition pack for MH3U, like MHT did? If not, why? (I've made an attempt in designing a mock up LE pack myself, it's in my Graphics thread)

10. Lulz Saturday 9th Feb 2013 at 13:53

I don't have a Facebook and nor do I want one, so I'm hoping this will suffice. Question: What is the process for choosing new monsters? Is there a design drawn up and then you decide what parts are breakable or do you have something in mind first and then fit breakable specifications into the designs?

11. Elwyn games Sunday 3rd Mar 2013 at 13:26

The monsters on the wii U are extremely detailed, so How did you create such incredible terrors?