New LEGO City Undercover video - helicopters, skateboards, bikes

Chase McCain goes after Rex Fury

You can see Chase McCain in pursuit of Rex Fury and his band of criminals in this new LEGO City Undercover video.

The best scene shows McCain chasing after a criminal clown on foot but we can also see our rookie cop travelling around the city on a skateboard, a bike and a helcopter. Later on he meets up with criminal mastermind Rex Fury.

Loading video...

Comments

1. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 13:26

Again looking as brilliant as ever,I'm really looking forward to this.

2. Ioannis83 Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 14:18

I might be wrong but I think this game is a system seller.

3. 5OUNDWAVE Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 15:34

where's the video ?

4. 5OUNDWAVE Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 16:02

the video is up now , looking fantastic

5. CDS Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 17:58

I want this game.
    However, I don't have a WiiU just yet. I'm holding off for the Mario Kart showing at E3 before I make that choice. I've had too much experience of buying a home console with just one game to play.

Each and every trailer I see of this game I think it looks even more epic and exceeding expectations. Can it get any more awesome?

6. olrodlegacy Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 18:28

Haven't bought a Lego game since Lego Island on the PC in the 90s. This looks like the natural sequel. I can't wait!

7. lazy_by_choice Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 18:39

"Stop! Or I will...keep running after you!" lol this game is hilarious!!!

8. Mr Roboto Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 19:49

This game is going to be great I can't wait!

9. OrangeRakoon Tuesday 5th Feb 2013 at 22:38

Definitely seems like a sequel to Lego Island, and I loved that game. It seems to combine that with the best of what they have refined in the modern Lego games, and it makes a game I genuinely want to buy a WiiU just to play.
    Just need some monies first.