New Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage 2 Wii U trailer

Coming to the Wii U eShop this week

There are plenty of games coming to the 3DS eShop this week but the Wii U digital store gets just one release. It's Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage 2 and here is the launch trailer. Take a look and let us know if you'll download it.

Comments

1. vix_chan Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 10:51

I can remeber the anime of the Fist of the North Star movie.
    I was only young, but the only thing I can really remeber is peoples heads exploding from one punch.

2. rachaeln Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 11:53

Looks like a good game for when you just wanna kill everything and everyone, might give it a go.

3. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 12:37

This looks badass. The only thing I know about Fist Of The North Star is from playing an awesome arcade machine called Fighting Mania. It was a game which involved punching pads as they flip out and light up with good timing (like a rhythm action game I guess), while the enemies scowl at you on the monitor. It even had a bit of a story mode which tells of Kenshiro's journey. (Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elPc4s7eAxg)

4. nintenu Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 12:59

Looks really good, shame it costs £50!

:cry:

5. 5OUNDWAVE Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 13:05

Looks really good, shame it costs £50!

:cry:

agree plus i've got bayonetta to get stuck into at the minute

6. 1steagle Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 18:09

Looks really good, shame it costs £50!

:cry:

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

7. dave666 Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 19:07

ARRRHHHHH YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA

8. KairiZero Wednesday 6th Feb 2013 at 21:12

If you've not watched the original movie, I urge you all to do so, it set the standard for a lot of the more recent shows and films, you can see where Dragonball Z got many of its traits from! Excellent, I love it so much - one of my favourites! Not too sure about the games though, I didn't enjoy the first that much :( My favourite FOTNS game was possibly the arcade machine with the punching pads which came out, it made you feel epic (way before money supermarket)

9. OXM Joe Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 09:14

I'd wait for the review before you commit to this one, guys...

10. EighteenSky Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 15:03

I'd wait for the review before you commit to this one, guys...

But its a Musou game and they are consistently great titles, always a lot of fun. Haven't played a bad one.

11. Scraggy man Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 19:19

My Friends: This is just gonna be a bunch of guys hitting each other.
    Me: That's what I paid for!