Rayman Legends Wii U release date delayed until September

Ubisoft's platformer coming to all consoles later in 2013

The Rayman Legends UK release date has been delayed until September 2013. Ubisoft's platformer was scheduled for release in March but it is now coming to all consoles later in the year.

That's right, Rayman Legends is no longer a Wii U exclusive so it will be coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as Wii U. Rayman Origins was a multi-platform release but the Wii game didn't look as pretty as those on the HD consoles. Of course, that won't be a problem on Wii U.

Wii U owners will be able to use the GamePad's touchscreen to swat enemies when playing as Murphy The Frog. You'll also be able to take advantage of the consoles gyro capabilities to rotate platforms by moving the controller itself.

Rayman Legends is the latest Wii U game to be delayed after the Scribblenauts Unlimited release date was put back earlier this week.

Comments

1. deKay Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:29

Little concerned about all these delayed games :(

2. tohaker Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:37

WHAT?! This can't be legal...

3. onmsam Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:40

not looking good

4. Nintendalek42 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:45

:x :evil: Well, some, to their credit, had pessimistically predicted the game not to stay an exclusive for long. Now they're pushing back the Wii U release date not to harm the release of the games on other consoles. I mean, having been delayed once, does anyone actually believe this delay is to add stuff tho the game? They just want the time to port it and not make it suffer from the "belated port" effect. Nice Ninty support from Ubisoft. :| Ugh, so much for the game carrying so much of the console's originality and being a sort of killer app. I believe it will still be brilliant, but as always cynical commercialism is there to remind us what kind of world we live in. I was expecting to play Scribblenauts Unlimited tomorrow, then I was, for 2 days, hopeful of getting to play these 2 games in March. Now I just don't know. I hope Scribblenauts's delay won't excede a month, and i hope game quality justifies this 6 month delay. As much as the end of January was a treat for Nintendo fans, Febuary is starting on a pretty bad note for me.

5. SmashBro2712 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:47

What? THAT STINKS! I had a lot of respect for Ubisoft for their excellent Wii U support but this has damaged that now, they spent all that time working on Rayman legends for Wii U, they delayed it a few times leading us to think they were going to get the absolute best game they could but now they're pushing it even further back to give 360 and PS3 a version. They should have released the almost finished Wii U version soon then given the other console RL later in the year so Wii U could have had it at least as a timed exclusive. They're only shooting themselves in the foot with this, nice going Ubisoft!

6. 3DSRulesO.K Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:50

Are 3rd Party developers trying to kill the Wii U? Is that it?!
    Destroy it by taking away its appeal! :x
    Nintendo better have something massive up their sleeves for E3 this year, or else they will have to be incredibly wary of the next Playstation and Xbox! Not to mention Ouya and the Steam Box!
    This is terrible, miserable news :(

7. sonicka Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:55

Thank-God for that! *Wipes sweat from brow*

Ubisoft had me worried there for a moment that they weren't going to announce it, but of course it was going to be multi-format eventually. Would've been a dumb decision to release it for the Wii U alone since the prequel hit all consoles.

So this makes me and my PS3 happy. I've no doubt the Wii U version will be superior edition of the 3, but since I don't own a Wii U yet (and most likely won't for some time) at least I can take warmth in the knowledge that I will be able to play the sequel to one of my most favorite games of last year. =)

8. onmsam Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 16:59

i hope they have bad sales now and it will most likely be on the other next gen. :evil:

ive got a feeling Nintendo will have to save the gaming industry again just like they did before

9. Lonegamer Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:03

im lost for words :/ im starting to loose all faith in wii u

10. willz968 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:14

"We heard from many Xbox & Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system", says Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Chief Marketing & Sales Officer. "We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."

So when Wii U owners scream from the rooftops for ports of MULTIPLATFORM 360/PS3/PC games which are MONTHS away from launching, we get nothing
    But when 360/PS3 owners ask for a Nintendo platform EXCLUSIVE game that is due for release in a FEW WEEKS... they get it?

I mean fair enough, I get that the Wii U install base isn't as large, but this game has already been delayed from being a launch game, to a January release game, to a February release game. Now less than 3 weeks away from release it gets delayed SEVEN months and announced that it's no longer exclusive? Perhaps I'm just sour because I bought a Wii U at launch and this was the game that sold me on the system, heck, I even own a PS3/360, but a move like this boggles my mind.

Remind me never to buy a console at launch again, Nintendo system or otherwise

11. sonicka Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:17

I honestly fail to see any bad news in all this people. More development time = better game, and now it's multiformat more gamers get to rejoice in the Rayman Platforming glory. =)

Sure, I reckon Ubi could probably release the Wii U version earlier... but my mind is telling me that that's just a bad business move for them to release a game on one console months ahead of the others. It ensures uncertain sales when they re-release what will be a "inferior" version.

Sure, it's bad news for Wii U enthusiasts I guess, but the console still gets the definitive edition of the game seeing as it was built with the system in mind anyway. This way no one loses, and gamers and companies win.

12. Xenobladeperson Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:22

It's been delayed for almost a year now, considering it was due last November.

Not sure what they'll do now, half the game revolves around a feature revolving around the gamepad, it would be a shame to see that stripped out of the game just so they could release it on other consoles.

13. Herbert_Rarr Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:23

Dickheads! This is the game I've been looking forward to getting for at least four months, it got delayed until the beginning of March, I've been counting the days until it's coming, I've pre-ordered it from GAME already and now they just p*ss me about.
    Is there even any point to this? Why bother?
    At least one consolation is that some idiots behind the new XBox and Playstation might ban second hand games on their systems, practically crowning Nintendo this generation's console war victor.

14. silver2010 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:30

Pre order cancelled...

15. sonicka Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:32

It's been delayed for almost a year now, considering it was due last November.

Don't buy it on PS3/360 then.

I wouldn't worry, Ubisoft have already commented about the Wii U version essentially staying the same as they've shown already. It will be the other consoles that have those features stripped down. ;)

16. onmsam Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:33

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ubisoft-release-rayman-legends-on-the-wii-u-in-february-march-and-do-not-delay#share let rayman legends be released in february or march still!

17. AaronMclaren Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:39

Well, not quite sure what to think about this. For one thing, it being an 'exclusive' was never going to be for long, or if at all so this news doesn't surprise me. What's really got my goat up is that the Wii U version has been delayed AGAIN to bloody September. Surely it has to be finished by now for it to be launched at the end of the month? Why have Ubisoft waited for so long to announce this? Why sit on a finished game for so long?!

Majorly disappointed is all there is to say. The Wii U drought has just got even worse. It's very quickly becoming an expensive paperweight for me. Almost wish I didn't bother picking one up till the game flow started... :(

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... -september

18. King Slazo Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:44

Oh noes, how dare they let more people play the sequel to the finest platformer of the generation and take more time to ensure that experience is as good as everybody who played Origins wants it to be.

If you bought a Wii-U just for this, well, I can mildly understand your rage (bought a Vita at launch, that went well) but its not like there won't be other exclusives. Or are Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, the new Xeno game, countless Nintendo titles and many more yet to be announced or even conceived not good enough now. Plus, y'know, you still get to play this game.

19. Riverlution Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:51

Why are they announcing this now?! It was less than a month away from launching, and they'd already delayed it once!

The one exclusive to this console that everybody has been raving about for ages has GONE.

To be completely honest, I saw it coming to other consoles eventually anyway, but this has annoyed lots of people who bought a Wii U early with the intention of buying that game. Its probably great business for them, there are much huger install bases on the other consoles, and a lot of the people with those consoles were crying out for the game. They'll make more money, but I'm sure it will only hurt the Wii U because of it.

Looks like Nintendo better get some exclusives out soon, and I mean system sellers like Mario or Zelda, or the Wii U is going to fall flat on its face with this lack of exclusive support.

20. WiiDSguy Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 17:59

I'm about to unleash my rage.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON NINTENDO. SERIOUSLY.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I didn't listen. I just didn't listen. I happily went and bought a 3DS at launch, and I loved it. Until the novelty wore off and it was silent until OoT3D. Then the price drop. It's ok, I forgave them. I only spent Ł120 on it anyway as I had a gift voucher for Ł60 (yes it still cost Ł180 but only Ł120 of my hard earned was spent on it) long story, short I deal with it.

Now I LOVED Rayman Origins. I'm an animation student, and that game blew me away, I loved it so much, and got it on Xbox just to see it in HD.

So when I heard that an EXCLUSIVE sequel was coming to Nintendo's new HD console for launch, I was sold there and then. Any bitter taste from getting a launch day 3DS vanished. It was the perfect scenario. Then I saw the game in action and it was brilliant, more than I could have hoped for. The music levels alone, I'd be happy if that was the whole game. But it isn't there are three level styles and I was so excited. Was.

Then the first delay hit. But that was fine, a bit of extra polish never hurt, and it saved my wallet around Xmas time, as well as the system costing a lot as well. And with ZombiU to keep me busy I was more than happy. Then we got the demo! I've played it over and over just because it was so much fun. Let me reiterate, I LOVED Rayman Origins, and Legends looked too good to be true. And I guess it was.

So let me speak for everyone by saying WHAT THE ****. SERIOUSLY. Ł275 ON THAT SYSTEM. PLUS GAMES AND ACCESSORIES. And this isn't just spoilt brat nerd rage here, believe me. I hate this self-entitled generation more than anyone and I understand we are dealing with businesses here, but there is a line and it has been crossed. I blame Ubisoft, I blame Nintendo and I blame myself. Don't promise launch window games when you can't deliver. And it's different when it's like Pikmin with nothing confirmed, it had a release date. TWICE.

I've loved Nintendo for over half of my life but I feel so jewed over on the money I've spent I could quite happily pack the system up and sell it. I can even live with the exclusivity thing to a degree. But not even a timed exclusive? WHY? So the WiiU edition of the game is just gonna SIT in Ubisoft's office and gather dust? How does that make sense? THEY ARE RELEASING IT IN THE SAME MONTH AS GTAV. GRAND. THEFT. AUTO. V. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN. HOW. SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. I DON'T GET IT!

Two hundred and seventy five pounds of my money on the promise that Rayman Legends would be released exclusively in the launch window. And before anyone comes in gallantly defending their beloved Nintendo, get your head out of the mushroom kingdom and come back to earth. Stuff like this is why nobody takes Nintendo seriously. Now I'm the last person to shout Nintendoomed because they aren't. Financially they're ok, we've seen the figures and they can keep going for a very long time. What they can't guarantee is the fans to stick around ad keep buying their stuff, until eventually they give up and do something completely different. THAT is why stuff like this matters.

So hear me now Nintendo, while I directly speak to you. You better have the best damn E3 of your miserable 124 years of existence. You've cocked up the last one when it really mattered but this time there's no return. I'm talking the REAL heavy hitters here. Smash. Pokemon. Zelda. Starfox. F Zero. Metroid V. Not just any Metroid. Metroid V. New IPs. This is last chance saloon my friends because the world has changed. All the casuals have gone. And do you know what you're left with? Yeah. Us. The fans that first bought a Wii and showed it to granny. Remember E3 08? I certainly do. They're not coming back either. They're all playing with their iPads and other tablets. Know your fanbase and market, and then appeal to them. You have just over 120 days. Good luck, because you're sure as hell going to need it.

21. Buffalo_K Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:09

WHAT THE ACTUAL . Losing tolerance. Fast.
    Delayed a total of 10 months? That is just not on. Cop the on Ubisoft.

22. debris Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:12

Nintendo get on the phone to Ubisoft right now and sort this out!, this is a major kick in the nuts for all who bought the WiiU on launch wanting to play this game!

23. mario_boi Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:13

How can u see bad news? If u don't even own a wii u, it isn't bad news is it?!?

24. thenintendoer Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:19

well thats hardly a suprise whenever nintendo platforms get a good third party exclusive its almost always ported to other consoles

25. Scraggy man Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:24

Guys calm down its only September that's what only *counts on fingers* SEVEN FISHING MONTHS!!! WTH!

26. mario_boi Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:28

I'm hoping that Ubisoft and Nintendo will feel the wrath of this outrage. Angry Wii U fans all over the world right now!

Everyone sign the petition. If they listened to the cry of Xbox and PS3 fans, then the decent thing to do would be to listen to us.
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... elay#share

27. phil2512 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:35

Don't see why everyone's so upset about it being on all consoles now, people without Wii U can buy the game now which is good for business.

28. RainbowGazelle Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:41

What little respect I had for you, Ubisoft, has been stripped away completely. The promised "launch game" is coming out almost a year later just so you can port it to other consoles. I was thinking about getting ZombiU as well, but not now. You're not getting a single penny of my money. That's what you get for showing us the finger.

29. Novanic Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:45

Bohhhh, what a crap!!! Don't buy a Wii U before the end of the year! There are no and will no be good games before...

Why have I bought a Wii U? To play no games or to let the Wii U cover with dust?

30. KairiZero Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 18:59

Well this just disastrous. I love my console but it just seems like its already beginning to lose some serious punch in the console war....My latest concern is that come the time the next set of consoles from other developers come to light, the poor Wii U will be left eating dust, having games fly over its head, with the occasional crumby port coming around every once in a while - A very concerning situation.

31. Samster296 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:01

Seeing as Rayman Origins sold so well on Multi-consoles; I guess Ubisoft think they can get the money by putting Legends on every console.

32. samus_killer Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:03

Honestly wasn't that fussed about the game; being somewhat underwhelmed with the demo, considering the amount of hype that it's been getting from fans. I mean, it was alright, but there's other games that I'm more interested in.

I'll be honest, I did see a multiplatform release coming later in the year, but I didn't expect it to also delay the Wii U version.

33. LOZanges Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:07

When Scribblenauts was delayed, I thought the world was going to end. I now think that the world is going to end 'cause of F-Bombs from us outraged fans. F-Bombs are nuclear, right?

34. adamatsu Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:07

yet more bad news

35. Da_Epic_Fail Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:26

A seven month delay for the sequel to one of my favourite games this gen and the reason I want I Wii U? What is this I don't even. The fact that both this and Scibblenauts has been delayed is kinda scary, and that both Legends and Ninja Gaiden 3: RE have both gone multi-plat is also scary, was hoping Ninty would be able to keep the third parties on side for a little longer than this...

Another thing that occurs to me now is that by releasing this in September, this game literally has no chance at decent first month sales. It is coming out in the same month as GTAV, otherwise known as a game you do not go up against under any circumstance, and after that are COD and other heavy hitters, and possibly either the next XBox, Playstation or both. It probably won't even do well on Wii U as Nintendo's stuff like Wind Waker HD will be coming out then. This same mistake nearly killed Origins out of the gate.

If the presumably finished Wii U version is released now, then it would be unopposed and could be used to generate buzz for the 360/PS3 version down the line.

36. sonicka Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:27

How can u see bad news? If u don't even own a wii u, it isn't bad news is it?!?

That's an Invalid point. Sure, its slightly annoying to have the game delayed further, but you're still going to get to play the game eventually, so why the hate?

Besides, I come from a generation where Nintendo kept delaying The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (tallying up 2 whole years in the end) and that was over a similar matter too. This is basically nothing compared to that wait. And it will still be worth it, as will your WiiU's.

37. Mr Roboto Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:43

Another nail in the Wii U sales coffin!

The Wii U needs exclusives and its not getting them!

Next thing we know Lego City will be delayed!

One minute Ubisoft is putting the finishing touches to the game. The next thing it's about 7 months away!

Pure crap!

38. 5OUNDWAVE Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:49

what's next to be delayed - lego city,alien's cm,injustice gau - may as well change the name of the console to delay u , but then again that might get delayed !

39. mariomadness56 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:52

Thank-God for that! *Wipes sweat from brow*

You say "Prequel" when it isn't a Prequel because it came out first so it is the original

40. awesomeadam15 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:54

First Scribblenauts, now this! But I guess this solves my dilemma of whether I should buy Aliens, Scribblenauts or Rayman first. There's always an upside!

41. ninjafox Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 19:59

It is such a shame that Wii U is loosing an exclusive game as it does need exclusives at the moment. Judging from the comments a lot of people decided to get Wii U at launch for Rayman Legends. I had been really looking forward to it as well and am sure come September it will still be a fantastic game but why are Wii U owners been made to wait?
    The original delay was to polish the game up (which is fine) what isnt fine is that the Wii U version must be sat at Ubisoft 99.9% complete if not finished and Wii U owners are been made to wait just so it can launch alongside the 360/PS3 versions. Come on Ubisoft surely you can still release the Wii U version on 1st March and give 360/PS3 owners the game in September?

42. Zaphod_B Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 20:07

Multi-platform is fine, the more people who can play this the better, but the delay is a real kick in the nuts to fans. I wouldn't mind if it was to improve the title more, but we all know it isn't, it's all porting time. Screw you Ubisoft, if it's ready for WiiU just release it! And what about the GamePad features? Will they be taken out of the other versions, or will they cut the game up and re-jig bits? Because Ancel seemed to be well into the WiiU before, and designing with it in mind, making it look not exactly suitable for other formats. This pointless delay makes me not want to buy it, after getting pumped for it's release this spring...
    Also, how did these fans contact Ubisoft? I want to ask for some justification for the WiiU delay, but they don't have a customer contact section...

43. K-tet Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 20:21

Goodness, calm down people, even though I do understand your frustration.

Going multiplatform was in one sense actually expected, but seeing as this follows the news that Razor's Edge will hit the PS3 and 360, as well as that Revelations remaster going multiplatform too doesn't bode particularly well for Wii U (or Nintendo on the whole for that matter) in the short term. In fact, this can be seen as a detriment to Nintendo. However, I am actually quite annoyed with the stance that if the Nintendo fans want a multiplatform game to be released on their system, they give the straight-bat answer of "no plans", and yet once the Sony and Microsoft contingent ask about it, they pamper to their needs. Sadly, both the PS3 and 360 combined have a market share that's more than what Nintendo have on their own, and given the bad press Nintendo have received (albeit due to shocking journalism and unnecessarily bad opinions), you can kind of understand why third party developers are more inclined to do this for the PS3/360 than they would for any Nintendo platform.

However, it's not the multiplatform decision that has made Rayman Legends untenable for me, it's the stupid long delay that comes with it. Wii U owners should be able to play the game first and then once the game eventually goes multiplatform, any bug fixes etc be made available as a patch for Wii U owners. Waiting until September after building so much hype is a massive let down. Deal's off in my books. No money for Ubisoft until the game hits the bargain bin.

44. Donkey Kong Jr. Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 20:31

ahahaha

45. Commandervideo Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 21:43

Whoa. Did not see that coming. :shock:
    I'm not interested in getting 'Legends' myself as didn't enjoy 'Origins' that much, but I could tell it was a quality game.
    I feel quite gutted for those that have been waiting for it though.
    And I thought the 'Scribblenauts unlimted' delays were bad, 'Legends' is on anther level.

46. PokerusZero Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 21:49

I just pre-ordered Rayman Legends two days ago hoping to play it in March but now I have to wait to September!! :x I completely understand why Ubisoft are doing this as the first one sold so well but they didn't have to delay the Wii U version. They didn't have to delay the whole game just to make PS3 and 360 versions.

What I also don't get is that people don't think there are anymore great Wii U games coming out. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, LEGO City Undercover and don't forget any eshop games that are coming out which should be good. The Wii U hasn't lost yet, but Ubisoft have completely lost the faith of Nintendo fans!!!!!

47. goldenmushroom Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 22:05

well i guess i could use the money i saved for this for scribblena- oh.

48. fisher2007 Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 22:09

that's bad news those that have been waiting for it though I feel quite gutted also I'm not interested in getting 'Legends didn't enjoy 'Origins' that much. :(

49. HaydnRhys Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 23:24

This is so damn annoying. Not to mention a real pain in the backside. Autumn was alredy looking crammed. What with Pokemon X and Y, Professor Layton, Wind Waker HD and now Legends, I will simply not be able to afford it. Even Christmas isn't a big enough excuse to shell out thst much. :evil:

50. ihuntermusic Thursday 7th Feb 2013 at 23:30

I think is awful and really cheeky of ubisoft. The Wii U is a fantastic console - I really hope we get a superb E3 this year and lots of games out soon. It's all very good having a great E3 but not if the games don't come out until next year. I got the Wii U on release day and seriously love it but as for current new games it is a bit slow going. I've ended up replaying Wii games at the moment.

On a side note - I really hope Nintendo fulfil their potential with 3DS and Wii U. When 3DS came out we had 3D movie trailers etc... We could have had downloadable 3D films by now. There was loads of talk about potential games coming out but where and when? We've been waiting for Luigi's Mansion for ages. I reeeeeally hope we get Majora's Mask. The virtual console releases on the Wii died out to nothing (N64?). On 3DS it was exciting when we got the Game Gear additions but they've vanished. Puzzle pieces have slowed and there's an accomplishment for 10 special Mii visits and I've only had 1 in two years. Wii U still doesn't have the TVii function running in the UK. I know I'm moaning but don't get me wrong - I LOVE NINTENDO. Always have and always will but as a fan I find it hard that I have to put in so much effort justifying them to my friends. I just really want them to pick up the fantastic kits they have and run with them (preferably not away). So much potential. Fingers crossed it all comes together. Don't get me wrong - love them - appreciate what they do - just want to see it really succeed :) Rant over! *Must be tired* :)

51. turnmebackwards Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 00:05

Rayman was the only game I had on pre-order for my Wii U but canceled it now will just use the money for another game coming out earlier this year if any get released on time what next Bayonetta 2 won't be exclusive anymore and release date pushed forward?

52. BattleGooseUK Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 04:31

... I JUST WANT A NEW GAME!! I've played everything on Wii U already >:(

53. AtomAtton Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 07:51

I WAS going to get both Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends, but because of this delay I decided to save money and cancel my pre-order of Rayman in exchange for Pikmin, seeing as that's coming out first and it's probably much better. I tempted not to buy Legends now when it comes out, because I don't want Ubisoft getting another penny of my money.

54. sonicka Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 08:12

Thank-God for that! *Wipes sweat from brow*

No, no no. Prequel simply refers to what comes before the subject you're talking about.

Rayman Origins ---> Rayman Legends

Therefore Rayman Origins is the prequel to Legends, or the 1st the 2 games in the series. If we said Origins was the original game then that implies Legends is a port or the same game as Origins with additional features. ;)

55. Targey Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 12:26

I'm not really surprised by this, to be honest. If it wasn't simultaneously released on all systems, it would have eventually become multi-platform anyway. The extra few months in development also means we can be guaranteed something of a better quality when it's eventually released.

No money for Ubisoft until the game hits the bargain bin.

Good idea, if ONM will start the ball rolling and suggest to all it's readers to avoid Rayman at launch, unless the Wii u version is under Ł25. As some sort of compensation. Otherwise it's the bargin bin. :D

... I'm trying to think of something to say, but I'm honestly struggling at the moment.

56. imbusydoctorwho Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 14:08

Surly Ubisoft would've learnt lesson's from Origin's launch.

57. deKay Friday 8th Feb 2013 at 15:58