New LEGO City Undercover trailer shows more vehicles

Ever wanted to drive a jet-powered snow plough

With both Scribblenauts Unlimited and Rayman Legends being delayed, LEGO City: Undercover has jumped up our list of our most wanted Wii U games. brilliant trailers like this help, too.

In the sort of amusing trailer we've come to expect from LEGO City: Undercover, we can see more vehicles, including a speedboat, a massive police truck and, best of all, a jet-powered snow plough.

The Lego City Undercover UK release date is set for 28 March

Comments

1. deKay Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 10:25

The "WAFFLES?!" line cracks me up.

2. ledreppe Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 11:35

I get more excited every time a new trailer comes out, I don't think I can handle any more before March 28th. Big question is though, will this remain a Wii U exclusive? Or will we be surprised like we were with Rayman Legends?

3. tomonm Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 11:51

The difference is that this is a Nintendo-published game. LCU has been funded by Nintendo so it won't make it onto other consoles.

4. CDS Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 12:58

That trailer was so good.
    Very good indeed.

5. 5OUNDWAVE Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 13:03

the snow plough look's a bit like optimus prime !

6. imbusydoctorwho Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 13:10

Looking very good,I can't wait.

7. SmashBro2712 Monday 11th Feb 2013 at 18:25

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is publishing this one so the chances of a multi-plat release are practically non-existent. Even if a situation were to come up in which the game could be ported to other consoles, I doubt it would happen - TT have said the game would lose something on other consoles due to the way the GamePad puts you in McCain's shoes what with it being used as a Police scanner thingy :)

I have to say, the more I see of this game, the better it looks. It's a big City, loads of other areas to explore, it gets more hilarious with every trailer that comes out and the amount of content is going up the more you look at the game. This, Aliens and Pikmin 3 will make early 2013 an amazing time to have a Wii U for me. let's just hope it gets better and we'll see some great stuff at the GDC in march then at E3 with some great stuff like retro's Project (Metroid or Starfox) Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Yoshi Yarn and Wind Waker HD later this year.

8. callum2003 Tuesday 12th Feb 2013 at 08:15

I'm sooooooo excited for this! Got it on first class preorder with the exclusive chase mccain minifigure. It looks hillarious!

9. zappy27 Tuesday 12th Feb 2013 at 10:59