Nintendo Direct 3DS special coming tomorrow at 2pm UK time

Watch it it live on ONM

Nintendo will broadcast a new Nintendo Direct on 14 February at 2pm. The show will be presented by Nintendo Europe chief Satoru Shibata and will focus on 3DS.

Nintendo say we can expect updates on Nintendo 3DS games coming soon as well as in the future.

You will be able to watch Nintendo Direct live on ONM tomorrow. If it's as good as the Nintendo Direct Wii U special last month we'll be in for a treat.

Nintendo will also be hosting a Nintendo Direct show in the US which will focus on 3DS and Wii U.

What are you hoping for from Nintendo Direct 3DS?

Comments

1. mushroomchow Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:20

ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS RELEASE DATE PLEASE, BEFORE I GO TO THE PARK AND PUNCH THE SQUIRRELS IN FRUSTRATION!

2. lrwr14 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:21

Hopefully more info on Monster Hunter 3U and the CPPXL. luigi's mansion info as well.

3. Pilotboy Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:22

Animal Crossing news! I'm getting desperate!

4. joseph123 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:22

Although we may have to wait until E3 (or longer perhaps) for this, I would love the announcement of a new Zelda 3DS game.

5. KH81314 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:23

Don't think that it can top The last Wii U Direct but I hope that it can still announce a lot of new things.

6. Wiimote Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:34

Yay in looking forward to this. Really want animal crossing 3DS release date also if the AC:NL limited edition 3DS XL is coming to Europe & Luigis mansion release date.

7. Domey3 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:38

Anybody else hoping for news on Flipnote Studio on 3DS? come on Nintendo, they announced it like two years ago and we still know nothing about it!

8. IPecksU Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:41

A remade mother trilogy XD but I think it'd be better on wii u in a HD cell shaded style.

The next mario and luigi game would be the best announcement to me personally, how amazing was Bowser's inside story?
    confirmation of professor layton vs ace attorney's release, and ace attorney 5.

That Zelda 3DS game must be coming on with development too, it'll probably be a remake of link to the past or majora's mask but a new adventure would be more welcome to me but obviously remakes are good for the newer nintendo fans.

project X zone and that other 3DS monolith project http://www.destructoid.com//ul/243932-butt.jpg

The GBA virtual console on 3DS?

might briefly mention the 3DS version of smash bros

Animal crossing release date

Maybe some DLC details

Miiverse on 3DS

Some nice eshop surprises

Maybe a release date for the new pokemon mystery dungeon, I know America is getting it around March

oh and flipnote

9. debris Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:46

Lets hope this is as good as the last WiIU direct, and please if nothing else can we have a release date for Luigi's Mansion!

10. fisher2007 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:50

Really want animal crossing 3DS release date.

11. King Slazo Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 14:51

Most likely release dates for upcoming titles like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing New Leaf, a smattering of carrot-dangling "look what'll come out this year" (read - late 2013 and beyond) and a reminder for you to cough up for your monthly Wii-U Virtual Console special game, whatever it is.

Oh, and some terrible attempt at Valentine's Day humour.

12. epiclink Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:04

Animal crossing 3ds here we go! :D

13. kallymsmarties Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:05

Animal Crossing or a nice new Mario or Zelda game would make me happy and maybe more news on Pokemon!

14. neelios Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:08

zelda!

15. lminett Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:11

ADVANCE WARS 3D

16. Ioannis83 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:45

Majora's Mask 3d and a new Zelda game for the 3ds :D

17. adamatsu Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:48

Fire Emblem release date moved forward to next week!

18. MartinIsAwesome Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 15:51

Oh, and some terrible attempt at Valentine's Day humour.

I was hoping to open my post with "Looks like I've got a date for Valentine's Day", but now I'm not so sure. If only there was some way of crowbarring it in without it being too noticable.

I was hoping to see a 3DS NinDirect sooner rather than later. I'm not going to try and predict anything because last time I did that I was wrong on all counts. Still, I do hope to get some nice surprises like last month's Wii U special.

19. shy guy 64 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 16:01

great to hear, looking forward to it

20. TenTen Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 16:09

I called this. I reckon we'll get release dates for FE: Awakening, New Leaf, Lugi's Mansion and possible Harmoknight. Maybe some more eshop games like Nightsky, Aban Hawkins, Cave Story + and Ikachan (If I'm correct, they were all published by NiCALIS)

21. alexkinch Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 16:35

It better not be a new 3ds model lol....

Miiverse, netflix and youtube on 3ds.

Gba games on 3ds...
    Mario advance 1-4
    Sonic advance
    Zelda link to the past

22. Herbert_Rarr Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 17:08

I hope we'll see an insight on how SSB4 will link between systems, but I highly doubt it. SEGA said they've got some "great" Sonic games coming out this and next year; not heard anything else about them, and probably won't tomorrow. Mutant Mudds 2 is too far away to think about. This is starting to sound like "What won't be in the Nintendo Direct tomorrow."

It better not be a new 3ds model lol....

Miiverse, netflix and youtube on 3ds.

Gba games on 3ds...
    Mario advance 1-4
    Sonic advance
    Zelda link to the past

I completely agree with this, but I'm beginning to become doubtful that GBA games will ever come to the 3DS. That would be a huge shame.

23. silver2010 Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 17:49

Charizard 3ds xl will do

24. danbish Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 17:50

Great stuff! I'm at work until 2 tomorrow so I'll have to catch one of the replays later in the afternoon.

25. ifsey Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 18:01

Fire Emblem Awakening is the only thing I want on there.

26. CDS Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 18:13

Oh, marvelous.
    Tomorrow will be a great day, but I'm unsure whether I can watch it or not.
    I'm sure it will be great.

27. Scraggy man Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 18:40

Is it too much to hope that it can rival the Wii U direct?

28. keir Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 20:03

Pokemon X and Y,Zealda,monster hunter 3 and 4

29. CDS Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 20:27

Hm...
    As well as Shibata, it likes like Iwata will make an appearance, if the official Nintendo UK websites news on this is anything to go by. Or do they usually put Iwata's name in all the time?

30. vix_chan Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 21:46

If you have seen any of my flipnotes, then you know my answer would be "yes!"

I am looking forward to this, it is like Nintendo’s Valentines Day gift to me (uh, I mean us... of course)
    No work for me so will be looking forward to it.

31. K-tet Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 23:37

I won't be available to watch it.

However, I predict the following:
    1. Fire Emblem Awakening will be released in April sometime, and will feature free DLC for one month.
    2. Luigi's Mansion 2 gets a May release date.
    3. The announcement of a new Virtual Console for the 3DS eShop. It could be GBA, but I'm going for a far-left wing and say Turbografx/PC-Engine or Megadrive.
    4. A new firmware update that allows the 3DS to use Miiverse features coming in the Summer (hopefully along with complete unification of NNID's to link 3DS and Wii U).
    5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf gets a July release date.

I'd be happy if I called any of these right, but I doubt any of them will come to fruition. =3

32. Kirby8 Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 00:48

GODDAMNIT! I'll be at Uni. I do have a break, so I'll try to catch it.