ONM Podcast 45 is dead

Resident Evil Revelations, Luigi's Mansion and the ONM team. Eerie stuff...

Usually, the ONM podcast is a past tense affair. We talk about we've played, what we've reviewed, or who Gav has insulted. In a month filled with news of what's coming in the near future, however, we spent most of our time acting like magical men with computer-shaped crystal balls.

Between Resident Evil Revelations HD, Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate: Infinite Title, Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101 and, er, a new FIFA game, there's more speculation here than Michael Pachter trying to work out what his birthday presents will be.

That said, we've also got a whole heap of talk about our reviews of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, The Cave and a tiny little bit about Crash City Mayhem, my favourite new stupid game, not to mention the usual bobbins about Matthew's expansive ego, Bob Dylan as a rumble pak and globophobia (the fear of balloons).

You can grab the raw mp3 here, or join our legion of iTunes subscribers by clicking this little red bit.

Plus, as a super added extra-special bonus, you can download the hidden dubstep sound collage I made of ludicrous noises Matthew expelled during this recording from here, and you can listen to the wonderful (and actually musical) remix made by the superlative Andy Kelly from here.

Sorry.

Comments

1. LOZanges Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 16:51

Woop! Podcast 45 is finally up!

2. CyberGW Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 17:09

I'll listen to this while in the car on Monday.
    Thanks ONM!

3. oh dae su Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 17:41

That Reggie picture is seriously creepy. Some sort of fortune telling Jabba the hut :shock:

4. TheSlenderman Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 18:37

Reggie is saying ; "look into my crystal ball, and I'll tell you where the cats are..."

5. TheNUKEnukeM Wednesday 13th Feb 2013 at 19:24

No Offence. I was playing final fantasy when listening to this, and when I heard Matthew comment the face I pulled was pretty funny. I LOVE FINAL FANTASY

6. CraigEmberson Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 02:43

I know it isn't about the Podcast... but you need to check your facts ONM. I just watched Nintendo TV Episode 14 and you told the voiceover lady to say "Chespin is half squirrel...", he's a Hedgehog. You might want to research properly...

7. taximadish Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 03:38

Apparently, Joe owes me one hug (but not a big hug, just a little one, and it might be a bit awkward to be honest). :D

8. GullibleGoat44 Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 05:30

what an amazing collage

9. noobgamer9 Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 11:22

Yes! my stunfisk answer won. My first podcast competition win :D. By the way Matthew I'm a boy.

10. Big Fly Walking Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 17:47

Good stuff. Love this podcast.

11. LFOB Friday 15th Feb 2013 at 21:08

"We're paying Joe too much."