New Pokemon X and Y screenshots show Sylveon battling Froakie

See the Eevee evolution taking on one of Pokemon X and Y's Starter Pokemon

Here's something you didn't see in the new Pokemon X and Y trailer. These new screenshots show new Pokemon Sylveon takeing on one of the Pokemon X and Y Starters Froakie.

Comments

1. vix_chan Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 14:48

Yeah Sylveon, show that frogie whos boss XD :twisted:

2. PeterR Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 15:14

That Froakie seems to have a "how'd I get myself into this mess?" look about him.

3. Scraggy man Thursday 14th Feb 2013 at 15:52

That clueless look he has almost makes me want to get Froaki just because of how adorable he looks before going splat!

4. wizardgamer94 Sunday 17th Feb 2013 at 12:25

Now that pokemon will be shown in full 3D models, you'll probably need several 3DS's for Wailord alone :P!

5. Jaffrotortoise3 Tuesday 19th Feb 2013 at 20:15

Just showed my brother this, he said he thinks its based on the french :lol:

6. Jaffrotortoise3 Wednesday 20th Feb 2013 at 17:13

Just showed my brother this, he says it looks like the french :lol:

7. tahkshi Thursday 14th Mar 2013 at 08:24

Is that a wild battle setting? If so, does that mean we can catch wild Froakies?