New LEGO City Undercover trailer

First websiode focuses of Chase McCain

In the build up to the LEGO City Undercover release date, Nintendo plan to release a series of webisodes which focus on the stars of LEGO City. Who else could they start with but Chase McCain, the master of disguise and hero of the Wii U game. Take a look:

Comments

1. Scraggy man Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 15:10

Wow if chase was a real cop he would be a monster. Tearing of a guy's hands for lol's

2. Mr Roboto Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 16:32

Hurry up and release this game :mrgreen:

3. lazy_by_choice Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 16:37

This game is going to be awesome.

4. Beetlejack Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 18:45

I really can't wait for this game, love the Columbo bit at the end.

5. Waldy565 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 23:38

Yeah haha! To be down with the kids, this does look "sick". Still more excited for 3DS version though hehe

6. Zaphod_B Saturday 23rd Feb 2013 at 12:37

Adding a bit of Columbo there just added the the already overwhelming sense of mid-afternoon bliss I get from this game...can't wait, I'll likely be buying a Wii U for this!

7. Luke Hayes Saturday 23rd Feb 2013 at 15:19

Will this game be on 3DS :?: :idea: ? I surely hope so :!: I have around 7 LEGO games. :mrgreen:

8. manic221 Saturday 23rd Feb 2013 at 16:25

Cannot Wait! Call me sad if you want but Lego City was one of my primary motivations behind my Wii U purchase lol i think it's cause it triggers nostalgia for the Lego Island games on PS1 and i just loved those games :) So i hope this is good!

9. imbusydoctorwho Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 13:55

I'm looking forward to this more than Monster Hunter.