Mario Kart 7: Nintendo UK launch official community

Join the race!

Still playing Mario Kart 7? Looking for some people to race with? Nintendo UK have launched an official Mario Kart 7 community for fans to race against each other online.

Mario Kart 7 is one of the best 3DS online games and if you want to show off your skills in this community, you should join up. Here is the code:

41-9704-3518-5514

Comments

1. danbish Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 13:09

i thought they had one already? :?

2. stealth1497 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 13:09

I'll definitely join the community later today; been waiting for a new announcement for communities for ages!

3. martynm Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 14:43

Sweet. i joined it today. then i lost wifi signal...what a debut for me..

4. KH81314 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 16:20

Woud love to join but I dont have wifi.

5. CDS Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 21:30

Love to join, but the game is in my sisters ownership at the minute, and as she's at uni, that's going to be a few weeks before I can join.
    Oh well.

6. fisher2007 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 21:52

I'll definitely join the community tomorrow haven't played mk7 for month's and also I'm not very good but love to have a race.

7. bouncer0304 Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 16:25

I smell another MK7 tournement coming soon...

8. Loryuken Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 22:26

I started racing in it on either Thursday or Friday... I'm currently 7th in the group (I managed to get up to 6th last night, but I've been knocked down a place).