Disney Infinity Cars Playset trailer

First look at the Cars playset

Cars became the fourth Disney Infinity Playset to be confirmed earlier this month and now you can see it in action thanks to this new trailer.

The Cars playset is set after the events of Cars 2 and we're back in Mater's home town of Radiator Springs where the plan is to host an international racing tournament.

Four playable characters have been confirmed for the Playset - Lightning McQueen, Mater, Holley Shiftwell and Francesco Bernoulli.

In Toy Box mode, you can lay track pieces and place buildings which can be destroyed. When they do blow up, the shattered building becomes stunt-park pieces which you can drive over and pull off tricks.

Comments

1. lazy_by_choice Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 16:41

Mater can do a back flip?! Now thats funny :lol:

2. Scraggy man Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 16:43

I pray Disney doesn't do what they did for the original cars film and milk it. I am not a fan of either film and would prefer them to focus on a variety rather than just Pixar.

3. Darkblizz Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 17:10

Track building sounds fun, but I'm not all that interested in the Cars universe. Sorry Disney, but call me back when you want to show off the Wreck-It Ralph playset or a Robin Hood one.

4. TronFan97 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 18:40

OMG I know I'm clutching at straws here, but did anyone notice the Tron textures in that trailer? I really hope there is a Tron playset. As you can tell, I frickin' love the Tron films!

5. KH81314 Friday 22nd Feb 2013 at 21:54

The Cars films are my least favorite Pixar films . Most of Disney Infinity seems to be Pixar. They already have Tor Sotry, Incredibles, Monsters Inc. and Cars.

6. Scraggy man Saturday 23rd Feb 2013 at 03:00

I really hope there is a Tron playset.

A Tron set, Wreck it Ralph, Nightmare before Christmas or a classic Blackand white Mickey set and I would consider getting this game. Hell make it all 4 and its a done deal

7. imbusydoctorwho Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 13:53

Looking good,but I'm not the keen on Cars.