41 New Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies screenshots

New locations, puzzles and crazy characters showcased

You may have seen Snowrasa in previous Professor Layton And The Azran Legacies screenshot galleries but these new images appear to show off more locations from the Professor's new 3DS game.

Professor Layton games are often set in one or two towns but Azran Legacies take you around the world so Layton, Luke and Emmy will exploring Russia and the US as well as London. We can see them in a country village but also at the beach (is this the US location?).

Elsewhere, we're glad to welcome back bequiffed gentleman Aldus but you can also see plenty of new characters and a few puzzles.

[ Source: NintendoEverything ]

Comments

1. vix_chan Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 10:22

Looking good, wonder if it will make it here for Christmas?

2. shy guy 64 Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 10:30

awesome

3. ledreppe Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 11:59

I'm sure this will be a fitting finale to the Layton series, can't wait.

4. Scraggy man Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 12:20

I dont want Layton to end. Give me more games another film more crossovers MORE MORE I SAY!!!

5. imbusydoctorwho Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 13:49

Hopefully this'll be a great send off for the Professor.

6. Waldy565 Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 16:07

The location looks very peaceful, much like a sleepy village. This fits the character of our tranquil gentleman, but we've seen him in some action before so let's hope for a lot of location hopping!

7. Kirby8 Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 17:35

Can't wait for this game. Keeping my fingers crossed that this comes in Autumn with both Ace Attorney 5 and Layton vs. Wright and with those and Pokémon X and Y...that'll be me set until Winter! And it'll be the best Autumn EVER!

8. widdlersbrew Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 18:06

Although it being the last installment saddens me, I can't wait for this. I want to know what's up with targent.

9. Nintendo fan 1 Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 18:26

I am heavily anticipating this, I can't wait! My favourite Layton games are Pandora's box and lost future (future for story and box for an elegant,surreal and beautiful atmosphere ) I know from these screenshots that it will have a good location (unlike that of the overwhelming ,boisterous city of miracle mask) fingers crossed on story! LOL!

10. light_goose Monday 25th Feb 2013 at 21:48

It's sad this is the last one but in a way I'm also really excited to see what they come up with next. Hopefully another classic =]