Meloetta available for Pokemon Black and White games in the UK next month

Go to Game next month to get your Mythical Pokemon

Meloetta, the 648th Pokemon, will be made available for the Pokemon Black and White games in the UK next month thanks to a special Event being held in GAME stores across the country.

We announced that Meloetta would be coming to the US earlier in the month but Pokemon fans will be happy that it has now been confirmed for the UK.

So how do you get Meloetta? Well, you have to visit a GAME store between 22 March and 19 April, taking along your 3DS or DS console and a copy of Pokemon Black and White or Pokemon Black and White 2. You must have no more than 11 Wonder Cards in your possession.

Then, when you begin your game, you must select Mystery Gift, followed by Receive Gift and Get Via Wireless. You will receive Meloetta and before you pick it up from the deliveryman in a Pokemon Center you need to make sure you have one space in your Party.

Meloetta is a Mythical Normal Pokemon which has two Formes - Aria and Pirouette. It can activate Pirouette Forme when it uses the move Relic Song in battle.

The Meloetta celebration doesn't stop there. From 28 March you can get two more Meloetta goodies from the Global Link. For starters, you can add the Meloetta Musical to your Musical Theatre in Nimbasa City, before directing your Pokemon in a new stage performance.

You can also get hold of a Meloetta C-Gear skin which is only available for Pokemon Black and White 2

Are you going to add Meloetta to your Pokedex?

Comments

1. shy guy 64 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 10:27

finnaly

2. Guybrush20X6 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 10:52

finnaly

Took the word out of my mouth.

3. Komodo_Wolfgang Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 11:05

finnaly

Took the word out of my mouth.

And added an 'n' =P

But yeah! About time, but for me its too late! I lost my Black 2 a while before Christmas. Id JUST completed the E4 too T-T

4. Tamzily01 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 11:07

It's about time we got Meloetta over here. Spot #299 is looking quite depressing in the Unova dex...

5. SuperJonnyMario Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 12:05

It would be nice, to know which GAMEs are doing it. :?

6. boggie Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 12:10

Finally I will be able to complete my national dex. She was my only missing Pokemon.

7. Combusken Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 12:56

Finally! Also judging from the article it seems that we can get 4 Meloettas (1 for each game) if we have all 4 of the Unova games.

8. nintendo rules Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 13:43

is it all game stores or just certain ones

9. alexkinch Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 14:13

is it all game stores or just certain ones

All, if your store has no idea like the keldeo event, complain. They should all have the software for this.

10. lrwr14 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 14:19

Why can't they release it as a downloadable as well.

11. olrodlegacy Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 14:27

What's wrong with a Wi-Fi download?

12. theycallmejack Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 15:23

I imagine it'll be just Black 2/White 2 won't it? All the recent events have been sadly devoid of Black/White offerings... if we can get 4 though, I will be super happy!

13. CyberGW Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 15:54

Sounds good. Let's just hope all GAME stores are prepared this time. Many didn't have a clue what to do with the Keldeo event.

14. PeterR Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 16:53

Yeah, the one near me, when I went for the last event they were rather "you wan't to get a what? oh yea I think we might have got that." But anyway, finally the last unavailable pokemon yay! Can at last "catch em all" if I can get round to it, hopefully before x and y are out.

15. C00LI098 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 17:06

Yay, yet another event I won't be able to obtain. These sort of things really lower my rapidly-dwindling excitement for the series. :|

16. wghtmf Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 17:11

The article says Black/White or B/W2. :D

17. TheRexFactor Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 17:28

Honestly can't believe in store only events are still a thing. A wi-fi event would be so much more convenient (and, ya know, would reach a lot more people).

18. Buffalo_K Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 17:44

What about the rest of Europe where no GAME shops exist anymore? Whats wrong with a WiFi event?

19. widdlersbrew Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 17:57

I'll get this when I pop down to get Fire Emblem Awakening in April. This ends after this comes out right?

20. ThePokekid78 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 18:19

Oh god, this means more awkwardly getting your DS out at the counter in front of everyone in the store...

21. PeterR Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 20:03

Does no one else enjoy going out of their way to get legendarys? I remember a while ago to get a mew I traveled to London and queued for hours and it felt all the more meaningful for it. Wi-Fi downloads are too easy. Having said that,as its in every game store its not much of an event so maybe I'm being silly.

22. Kirby8 Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 20:43

I agree somewhat. It's like you said, it's only cool when it's select stores for select periods. Like the Darkrai, Celebi, Deoxys and Mew events (might be others too). And the whole place was kitted out for the event! And HOARDS of people came. Awesome days!

23. K-tet Tuesday 26th Feb 2013 at 22:05

I didn't have to go as far as London. A nearby shopping centre had that event for me, but that was one of the best days I had going out. Of course, it's a little more subdued nowadays not just because times have changed and I'm more of an old man, but I think it would be more fun if some of the GAME stores did in-store events. If some do, excellent, but maybe some closer in my area. ^^;

24. theycallmejack Wednesday 27th Feb 2013 at 10:35

This. I have like 2 3DS' and a DS so I just get them all up to the point where they're ready and then quickly whip them out, do the download and run.

25. C00LI098 Wednesday 27th Feb 2013 at 16:51

Sure, I'll just ask my parents to drive for three hours to the North to obtain Meloetta. Or if GAME stores in Northern Ireland don't host the event (I wouldn't be surprised), I'll just grab a flight over to Britain. Sounds like a plan!

26. HughPR Sunday 10th Mar 2013 at 13:22

Well hopefully my GAME store will get their act together and not mess this up like the Keldeo event...

27. olrodlegacy Sunday 10th Mar 2013 at 13:29

You've summed it up there. I could tolerate it when the original distrubution of Mew happened, because that was genuinely a big event. But with Wi-Fi distributions possible now, things like this are totally unnecessary and mean loads of people will miss out.