Dillon's Rolling Western 2 trailer shows intro

Dillon and Russ return to restore hope to the frontier villages

Dillon's Rolling Western, one of ONM's best 3DS eShop games, is returning to the 3DS eShop with Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger. This new trailer sets the scene for the game.

Our favourite bit? The gravel-voiced narrator telling us that the pioneers of the old west had their lives interrupted by rock monsters. Of course, Dillon and his sidekick Russ (although, let's face it, Russ was pretty useless) sorted out the problems but a year later they return to restore hope to the villages after the Grocks attack again.

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger has yet to be confirmed for release in the UK but would you like to play a sequel?

Comments

1. MartinIsAwesome Thursday 28th Feb 2013 at 10:34

Unfortunately, rather than make me think "Critters in a western? That sounds cool, I'll play this!" it makes me think "Ah, I really want to watch Rango again."

2. martynm Thursday 28th Feb 2013 at 12:29

hmmm....i'm curious about it. I haven't played original...

3. CyberGW Thursday 28th Feb 2013 at 15:19

I think the train looks very interesting. Also some actual help will be nice.
    I did enjoy the original (even if I never beat it. Stage 7 I think. Should really continue)

4. PokerusZero Thursday 28th Feb 2013 at 18:08

I loved the first game (even if it was a bit expensive) so I'm defintiely getting this.

5. fisher2007 Thursday 28th Feb 2013 at 18:09

I haven't played the original also i was gonna get it last year but change my mind and wasn't sure about it. :(

6. RocketxKnighter Sunday 14th Apr 2013 at 16:29

I really loved the first game and I just saw the first 30 minute gameplay footage of this game, wow it looks even better.

People shouldn't complain about the first game's price tag of 9, I pay the same price or more for just a XBLA/PSN/Steam game.

Dillon is pretty cheap on the price side especialy since the graphics are fantastic for Downloadable 3DS standards and the gameplay has great free roaming.

I really can't wait for the sequal.

Also if there is going to be a third game for 3DS or WiiU.
    I would like, Vanpool and Nintendo know that players should have the option to customise their controls at their own free will.
    I want to put it out their for some gamers who don't want to use stylus controls or aren't right handed like me. That there should be a option to turn off touch controls and use the analog stick combined with other buttons to.

Plus Dillon would make a great choice for Smash Bros 4 either 3DS or WiiU..