New limited-edition Disney 3DS XL coming to Japan

See the lastest limited edition Nintendo handheld

Nintendo fans in Japan will have to opportunity to pick up another limited edition handheld console in July when this Disney Magic Castle 3DS XL is released in the country.

Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life is coming to 3DS in Japan on 11 July and to celebrate, Namco Bandai and Disney Japan are releasing a limited edition 3DS XL console bundle.

The white 3DS XL is emblazoned with the Disney Magic Castle logo and gold and white Mickey Mouse silhouettes.

What do you think of it?

Comments

1. vix_chan Friday 8th Mar 2013 at 09:49

The white and the gold together is real nice, I like how this console, despite being Disney looks extremely classy.
    It is a limited edition console that I would conceder buying if they made a European version.

2. MartinIsAwesome Friday 8th Mar 2013 at 10:40

Again, for any Disney super-fan, I'm sure this will be a must have item. And as Vix said, the white and gold colour scheme is pimpin' (I am of course para-phrasing).

3. olrodlegacy Friday 8th Mar 2013 at 11:03

It looks really swish, I want one already!

4. 5OUNDWAVE Friday 8th Mar 2013 at 13:19

the fact it say's disney magic castle on it actually ruin's it for me otherwise it look's quite funky

5. danbish Friday 8th Mar 2013 at 16:05

Classy!

6. theguygamer Tuesday 12th Mar 2013 at 10:20

I like it, it's definitely one of the better looking XL designs in my opinion. :)