New Watch Dogs trailer

See more of the exciting new Wii U game

Aiden Peace, the star of Watch Dogs, can hack into Chicago's central operating system (ctOS) and control almost every element of the city. Yet, as this new trailer shows, it seems someone is watching him, too. Yes, he is the subject of a ctOS threat monitoring report. They're onto him!

Loading video...

Comments

1. lrwr14 Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 12:11

Looking good. Will probably get this for the Wii U.

2. imbusydoctorwho Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 13:29

Looking forward to this more than I am Assassin's Creed 4.

3. RainbowGazelle Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 13:32

It's by Ubisoft so I'm not getting it.

4. jaco_p Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 16:31

gonna be all over this, looking great!

5. Xenobladeperson Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 17:30

It's by Ubisoft so I'm not getting it.

To be fair, Ubisoft have improved a lot. They're nowhere near as bad as Activision.

6. GiftedGimp Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 17:38

It's by Ubisoft so I'm not getting it.

yeah, I mean Why would anyone bother to buy a game from the WiiU's most supportive 3rd party publisher.

7. KH81314 Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 19:10

It's by Ubisoft so I'm not getting it.

Besides Rayman Legends being delayed Ubisoft is great.

8. KaptainKrauser Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 19:16

Looks like a great game, but this trailer was the exact same as one shown before albeit with a highly annoying voiceover.

9. Herbert_Rarr Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 19:33

Why do you keep making me spend money?!

10. Waldy565 Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 20:20

Looking like a modern day Assassin's Creed, which is no surprise, seeming as Ubi are making it. It's a toss up between this and AC4. but Black Flag will probably take over as I've kept up with the story so I want to know what happens next. Ironic, personally, because me and my friends were saying how awesome it would be to have an Assassin's Creed set in the modern era, with Desmond as the main Assassin, and then Ubi come out with this. On a side note, has everyone heard of the job opportunities at Ubi? That's promising for the gaming industry!

11. Shmilly Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 21:16

Potentially my most anticipated game of the year. Unfortunately for Nintendo, it's likely to be on PS4 though. Not that I'll get either until I get back from Japan next July :/

12. tobes325 Wednesday 27th Mar 2013 at 23:32

This actually looks like a cool idea!

13. imbusydoctorwho Thursday 28th Mar 2013 at 13:36

It's by Ubisoft so I'm not getting it.

I wish people would stop bitching about Ubisoft,at least they're supporting Wii U,unlike EA.

14. Robbo-92 Saturday 30th Mar 2013 at 22:31

This game just looks better and better, a must get for me.