Pre-order Pokemon X and Y and get a Pokeball 3DS case

First Pokemon X and Y pre-order bonus revealed

If you pre-order Pokemon X and Y from GAME, you'll be able to get hold of a Pokeball 3DS game case.

The Pokemon X and Y release date is set for 12 October but you can order either title from GAME now to get this case which is exclusive to GAME stores while stocks last.

The Pokeball 3DS game case can store three 3DS games. The game will cost £34.99 to pre-order.

Would you like this Pokeball 3DS game case?

Comments

1. vix_chan Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 09:30

That is the worst Preorder gift I have ever seen. If your a pokemon fan like me you must have at least 100 pokeballs hidden around your home from other toys or gashapons...
    One preorder gift i am not concerned about.

2. RiksilveR Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 09:33

I've always liked these preorder bonuses, I remember getting the Palkia stylus with Pearl. The figure is now held on at the legs by blue tack, but I still have it!

3. Combusken Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 09:39

So do you get 2 Pokeball 3DS cases if you pre-order X & Y and 1 Pokemon 3DS case if you pre-order either X or Y? Or do you only get the Pokeball 3DS case if you pre-order X & Y?

4. KaptainKrauser Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 09:44

To be honest, I think that's pretty cool.

5. Wiimote Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 09:59

I think the pre order bonus is awesome & want one. But I got loads of 3DS game cases already :? Ah what's one more.

6. MagicMan5 Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 10:43

Too bad GAME is ridiculously expensive. I'll be getting it from ShopTo when the time comes :?

7. Kyranosaurus Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 11:16

The head of my Dialga figure wore off... :cry:

8. Cinaclov Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 11:36

Kind of meh, but considering for the last download event you had to pre-order X or Y from them (with a £5 deposit -_-;) to download Keldeo I guess that means I'm getting one. I'll add it to the collection of plastic red and white balls I've collected since the late 90s :P

9. Donkey Kong Jr. Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 11:51

Don't have a pokeball so this'll be nice to get, pretty cool imo.

Now, I have to make the tough decision of getting either X or Y.

10. imbusydoctorwho Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 12:16

It's an alright bonus,but I would've prefered a free plush toy.

11. 4oursword Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 12:50

I seem to be the only one here without a surplus of Pokéballs, so this is a must-have for me. I may just order both games separately so that I have two!

12. Rnald Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 13:00

Does anyone who goes to midnight releases know whether you tend to get the pre-order gift if you attend them?

I haven't been to one before and I'm hoping to go to one for Pokemon X and it'd be nice to get the gift.

Anyway, it's a nice gift, I imagine there's something better out there that could've been done, but it's great as it is.

13. silver2010 Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 14:50

Japan get 10cm yveltal and xerneas figures just like the ho-oh n lugia ones we got with HG and SS...not impressed with this ball

I said on twitter to game how bad this was and they said sorry but more news coming soon whatever that means lol

14. fisher2007 Tuesday 30th Jul 2013 at 20:25

I think the pre order bonus is alright and Don't have a pokeball so this'll be nice to get.

15. Zing06 Wednesday 31st Jul 2013 at 17:51

Game is only like £2 more than Shopto which isn't too bad for this

16. Pichu10585 Saturday 17th Aug 2013 at 09:54

Try superglue on the legs. Worked for me!

I would have got the download version if it wasn't for this.

17. Bucky_Weasel2 Monday 30th Sep 2013 at 14:27

$34... Not bad for the most anticipated game of the year. That's good because I only have 50 bucks I can spend on this game. So at least i don't have to spend it all.

18. Mohammad Jawwad Saturday 5th Oct 2013 at 18:37

I would be honest and say AWESOME! Well its awesome because I neve had a plastic pokeball or any, first time I preorderd a gam