Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition comes with artbook and Agnes Figurine

Coming to Europe on 6 December

Nintendo is releasing another collector's edition for one of its big Christmas games. Yes, following on from the Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds special editions, Nintendo is releasing a Bravely Default: Deluxe Collector's Edition on 6 December.

The Deluxe Collector's Edition includes a copy of Bravely Default for Nintendo 3DS, plus an Agnes Figurine, a Deluxe Artbook, 34 AR Cards and an Original Soundtrack CD. It will only be available at Shopto.net.

Also, if you pre-order the standalone game from GAME, you can get a smaller artbook.

Bravely Default is a Square Enix RPG which stars Tiz, the survivor of a shocking disaster. His home town has been sucked into a giant hole and darkness is approaching. However, he meets an ally in Agnes who wants to prevent the darkness.

Are you going to buy the Collector's Edition?

Comments

1. alexjones94 Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 14:23

This has got "Chandra" written all over it

2. Zephild Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 14:40

That's a really nice collector (even if we can't see much with that low resolution picture) but it will probably be too expensive for me.

I'll buy the standard game anyway.

3. ChandraONM Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 15:31

This has got "Chandra" written all over it

lol you know me too well. Depends on price though

4. The_BAAD_Man Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 16:37

Oh wow. I REALLY want this....but I don't think I can afford it :(

5. Baker1000 Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 16:50

This looks awesome. Depends how much it is though. All I know is that figure looks huge. I wonder what the AR cards do though? It can't be of much importance or you'd get them with the cheaper version (or do you?)

I don't know what the music in the game is like though, may have to listen to a bit on YouTube to see if the Cd is worth getting.

6. laughingjumpman Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 17:08

My girlfriend wants the game for Christmas, the price will decide whether she gets this or the standard version lol

7. Komodo_Wolfgang Wednesday 23rd Oct 2013 at 18:32

Unsure about this game still to be honest. Very nice collectors edition stuff though.
    Makes me curious about what Monolith is gonna do with the next Xenoblade (or whatever it is).

His home town has been sucked into a giant hole and darkness is approaching

Sounds like another Square Enix (and disney) franchise thats big pretty much everywhere...

8. xElysium Thursday 24th Oct 2013 at 07:32

I did like the look of the game from the start so I do plan on getting it, but this is the icing on the cake. Unfortunately like everyone else here it just depends on the price. Too many games to buy as it is, may have to dig deep for this one

9. Hudie Thursday 24th Oct 2013 at 13:05

Seems like they have put up a page and a price for it now....99.85 is a bit too expensive for me...i'll just stick with the GAME pre-order bonuses.

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3D ... collectors

Edit* now the price is 79.85! http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3D ... -to-shopto

10. King-X Thursday 24th Oct 2013 at 20:41

Yeah, I just preordered it. Would not have paid the original price!

11. fisher2007 Thursday 24th Oct 2013 at 22:33

Oh wow. I REALLY want this....but I don't think I can afford it :(

I don't think I can afford it as well and there too many game's.