Video: Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U multiplayer footage

Watch Matthew try not to die - as Gav and Joe laugh in his ears

For all his many talents (chocolate eating, removing my metaphors from copy, shouting about Korean filmmaking), Matthew is less adept at online FPS games. Which is why, when we saw him playing the new CoD, Gav and I decided to point a camera at him and hurl abuse at him until he lost. He didn't lose. You can see why below:

Comments

1. jaco_p Thursday 7th Nov 2013 at 17:22

Funny. Nice to see there are other people who have the same FPS skills as me. On a technical point, the graphics don't look all that wonderful??

2. Abe hikura Thursday 7th Nov 2013 at 17:29

all the promo footage has been from next gen versions this looks better than the xbox 360 version

3. MistaChristopher Thursday 7th Nov 2013 at 19:03

Haha you guys are awesome :P

4. E123-Fawful Thursday 7th Nov 2013 at 19:07

Look at PC Images and the scene copied from MW2. It looks dreadful no matter what it's on and all I've heard even from the biggest CoD fans I know is that the maps are too cluttered, the game looks like Dog droppings and the campaign is boring.

5. olrodlegacy Thursday 7th Nov 2013 at 19:09

The game came across shaky, not up to the standard of Black Ops II Wii U. Hope it's not like that by the time I get it around Christmas!

6. Richard Bates Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:04

the graphics don't look all that wonderful??

there the best ive seen on wii u and ive got 29 disc games

7. martynm Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:36

That's was great to watch!

8. geengy Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 16:51

Awesome video, thanks for bringing the colourfulness of ONM to COD. The graphics are actually pretty bland despite the fact that Wii U straddles the line between current and next gen. Disappointing.

9. SupaWaluigi Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 17:46

Is it me? Or is Gav looking more and more like Marcus Brigstocke? :shock:

10. E123-Fawful Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 22:02

Couldn't go for 4 full days after Ghosts released before "announcing" a "new"CoD" for next year. Not news worthy as everyone knows a CoD comes out every year. If you couldn't tell already Activision are milking Skylanders with a 4th entry in 4 years.

R.I.P Spyro.

11. goldtanooki Sunday 10th Nov 2013 at 19:52

R.I.P Spyro.

I would like to see a Spyro revival, but I don't think it'll happen. Even if he brings the skylanders along with him, I would like to see a proper Spyro game again.

12. THE GENERAL Sunday 10th Nov 2013 at 22:29

Ghosts looks second rate on all consoles.

13. laughingjumpman Tuesday 12th Nov 2013 at 17:19

Is it me? Or is Gav looking more and more like Marcus Brigstocke? :shock:

Yeah, I didn't recognise him as Gav until he spoke. Saying that, I'm going by his team photo from ONM, so maybe he's changed a lot since then.