New Link Between Worlds art released on The Legend of Zelda UK Facebook page

No selfies from Link, though... yet

For a game told entirely from the perspective of either a bird or a very tall ghost looking down at a boy's head, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has accumulated a fairly huge amount of supporting art since its announcement. So much so, that now even its official Facebook page has been releasing exclusives.

Apart from that part-lovely, part-menacing scene above, there've been pictures of enemies, supporting characters and a clash with new antagonist, Yuga added in just the last few days (all of which you can see by clicking image above).

If you want to see more, it might well be worth keeping an eye on the Legend of Zelda UK Facebook.

Comments

1. starman292 Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:10

Artwork looks great! I love how they have kept the original character design but detailed it more. So that's definitely confirmed to be Gannondorf? Looks more llike his mom XD but i'm sure having a more agile design to him will make interesting boss battles :D

2. OXM Joe Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:17

So that's definitely confirmed to be Gannondorf?

Well, it's more an educated guess. I bet Ganondorf's mother is a terror.

3. Ynni Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:18

That's Yuga, not Ganondorf. At least get your facts straight before you post your pseudo-journalism.

4. OXM Joe Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:25

Good point, badly made. I'll correct it.

5. Balladeer Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:31

Good point, badly made. I'll correct it.

I have to congratulate you, Joe: that's the most diplomatic way of saying "You're right, but there's no need to be a **** about it" I've seen!

6. peter-wright Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 11:51

Artwork looks amazing, I cant wait to own this game!

7. Lazara the Last Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 12:07

Not much news, but some spoilers. I've kept my distance from Zelda: aLBW news 'til now, and will keep holding it. Dark Link with a hookshot, a man with the Goron crest. I think I can hold it together until the 22nd! xD

8. InvincibleMJ Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 12:17

Good point, badly made. I'll correct it.

Great response!

9. shy guy 64 Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 13:03

I bet Ganondorf's mother is a terror.

personally ive never found twinrova to be that much of a nightmare

10. reeesy Friday 8th Nov 2013 at 16:19

Ganondorf's mother is actually a very nice lady. Miss Dorf used to get the bus with my gran. My gran always spoke very highly of her.

11. Hero_Of_Moga Saturday 9th Nov 2013 at 10:37

I think the "man" with the goron quest is actually a goron as they like to change designs now and then, notice that the woman in the last pic strongly resembles a zora, as for the old lady in the second picture she is likely to be this game's incarnation of impa, I am also very glad to see that darkhammers have made a return as they are one of the best enemy designs in my opinion.

12. bones0898 Monday 11th Nov 2013 at 10:38

Judging by the art work it looks like it was made with water marked colour pencils like the artists used to use. This is no bad thing, I mean Zelda windwaker is cel shaded. So all the haters out there saying it looks like a childs drawings should w8 intill it comes out to pass judgement.