Marvel characters confirmed for Disney Infinity

Parent's wallets, assemble!

It's been rumoured for some time, but Disney Interactive has today confirmed that Marvel characters are on their way to Disney Infinity. A new teaser trailer (below) shows Captain America's shield passing by the game's familiar locations and characters before confirming that the franchise is on its way to the NFC-enabled series.

What's more puzzling is that marker of a 2.0 edition - it sounds more like a major update (something that falls in line with producer John Vignocchi telling ONM that it was an "interactive platformbefore the game's original release) rather than a straight sequel. We'd imagine more information on this is likely to follow pretty soon.

Comments

1. InvincibleMJ Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 16:38

I want Captain Eo, (Google it), then I'm in!

2. Lazara the Last Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 17:15

Damn, I'm starting to actually want this game!

3. LOZanges Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 17:28

Give me Spider-Man. Iron Man, Mr. Sinister, Deadpool, Iceman and Gambit. I'll finally be at peace then. Oh and a Black Cauldron playset. Called it.

4. Tonyvroom Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 18:16

Damn, I'm starting to actually want this game!

Yeah! I want it too now...

5. CDS Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 20:44

Looking good. But not surprising.
    Also not surprising is Star Wars in V3.
    We know it'll happen.

6. Dylan Baker Tuesday 8th Apr 2014 at 21:48

Here's who I want to see:

Captian America (obviously revealed)
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Falcon
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Nick Fury
    Agent Phil Coulson (least likely, but I want him nevertheless.)

7. mav Tuesday 15th Apr 2014 at 17:11

can we expect new guys to be released with films?

Guardians of the galaxy?