Win! Mario and Luigi costumes

It's-a-you

Face it - you've always wanted to look like the Mario Bros. That moustache, those dungarees - they haven't gone out of fashion in 33 years, and they're not likely to anytime soon. Now, courtesy of Joker's Masquerade we have a Mario and a Luigi costume to give away.

To enter, email your name and address to onm@futurenet.com with the subject header "Costume Compo" before 5pm on Monday 12th May, and we'll pick two entries at random to win one costume (chosen randomly) each. The competition's open to UK & Ireland residents only.

You can find our full competition terms and conditions here.

This competition is now closed.

Comments

1. martynm Friday 9th May 2014 at 12:38

I was considering entering this competition for a laugh but then I thought I'll actually leave it to people who actually want to win these items. Good luck to the entrants. 8)

2. Komodo_Wolfgang Friday 9th May 2014 at 12:39

Entered!

This will make my decisions on what to be at my mums friends fancy dress wedding party so much easier.

3. SamManSam Friday 9th May 2014 at 13:44

*Yawn*
    Already own a Luigi costume. My friend already owns a Mario costume. In fact, we were featured in an issue of ONM for it.

4. lukeyp95 Friday 9th May 2014 at 14:07

I really want the Luigi one. I'm called Luke so it's fitting, haha.

5. efemuratal Friday 9th May 2014 at 14:09

Me and my brother are going to cosplay Mario & Luigi in this summer. I hope I'll win so I won't have to make one of the costumes.

6. marka23 Friday 9th May 2014 at 18:16

Nintendo have announced that they are releasing a new console sometime between 2015/16

7. Zing06 Saturday 10th May 2014 at 20:36

Entered! One of these would be great for all the festivals I'm going to :lol:

8. Mariostar222 Saturday 10th May 2014 at 21:11

hu.....ok. I would win but never really....you know....this post sounds familier.......

9. Miguel Sanchez Thursday 15th May 2014 at 21:52

*shudder* Those long legs, Mario has never looked so wrong.