Fire Emblem DS Gallery

Loads of screens and artwork

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is out on 5 December and to build up to one of Nintendo's big Christmas games, we've got loads of screens and some new artwork for you to look at.

Although it's based on an 18-year old NES game - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light - Emblem fans will be looking forward to it as it was never released in the UK. The adventure sees Marth returning to the Kingdom of Altea to save the kingdom from ruination after the return of Medeus.

Another reason why Fire Emblem fans will want it in their collection is because it's the first game in the series of offer online battles via Wi-Fi Connection.

Comments

1. Sabrewulf Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 11:01

I love Fire Emblem on the handhelds maybe even more than on the home consoles as the tactics are brilliant just like the old advance wars style and so much more important as when a charcter dies they are DEAD never to come back, mwa ha ha 8)

2. gils Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 11:21

this looks good! ive never had/played fire emblem but after brawl i want to play a fire emblem game, is there no Ike, if not shame

Also a topic that is in regular debate with me and my friends...
    is marth a girl or boy?
    who knows but cant wait til the game arrives!

3. Dark Bryne Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 11:47

Ah I can't wait for this, I love FE.

Oh and Marth is a guy, cmon he dosn't look THAT much like a girl... :shock:

4. megazx Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 12:17

Oh and Marth is a guy, cmon he dosn't look THAT much like a girl... :shock:

My sister thought that Marth was a girl and still thinks so...

But, yeah, FE will be on my Christmas list, definately.

5. Sabrewulf Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 14:03

Marth is a bloke

6. Ubahquiet Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 15:59

Hoho, looking forward to this.

And yes, he's a guy.

7. adamwalker222 Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 16:38

ive always wanted a fire emblem game, but summat else has always caught my eye.
    I shall be saving up for this
    and lol
    Marth is a guy.

8. SHIRAKI Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 17:22

Yeah I can't wait for the game. I got AW:DC and thought the new style was alright and I think FE:SD will be aswell (even though DC has way more changes in the graphics and story than SD). There's just something that AW hasn't that FE has always had, which is the reason I'm going to get it this year... Hopefully.

9. catscan93 Wednesday 15th Oct 2008 at 20:29

so many screenshots :shock:

i'll reserve judgement till a review comes in, seeing as it doesn't really appeal to me

10. 91nintendo Thursday 16th Oct 2008 at 18:56

I need this game more than I need oxygen.

It looks awesome!

11. Pii Saturday 18th Oct 2008 at 13:21

This looks like it's gunna be awesome :)

& the online battles, phwoarrrr

I better get saving up.